Thanks to YouTube, everybody knows now about the world famous Jelly Belly Bean Boozled. For a long time I really wanted to play this game with my friends but unfortunately, I couldn’t find this product in stock anywhere, so I had to order it online.
The beans are frankly speaking yuck or yum. The game is interesting since you can’t know which candy you take, as the good and bad ones are of the same color.
Think you can tell the difference between the sweet Coconut and pungent Spoiled Milk? What about delicious Strawberry Banana Smoothie and not-so-delicious Dead Fish? It's a box of candy and game all in one! Use the spin wheel to decide what bean you eat. Will it taste great or gross?
Bamboozle the kids, family, friends, or just about anyone, with the Jelly Belly BeanBoozled Gift Box that's a game and a candy all in one.
Take the dare with the spinner wheel, then pick the jelly bean in the color the spinner lands on. It's a dare for intrepid jelly bean eaters to take their chances on tasting lookalike wild or mild flavors. If you happen to get a Booger-flavored bean instead of Juicy Pear - you've been BeanBoozled! Double and triple dare adventuresome players.
The product retailers in different sized packages. I think that the best option is the smallest package, which I’m actually reviewing now.
I think, it’s a one time game, as it won’t be so interesting to play it a second time, even though I’ve already played it several times. On the back of the packaging you can see all the tastes and taste pairs you can get. Remember that you can get a wild or mild one, as they look the same and my experience shows that there are always wild ones which prevail.
Usually there are about 33-35 beans in a box. The same colored ones have absolutely different tastes. Like:
1) Brown: Chocolate Pudding or Canned Dog Food (more or less bearable taste, that really reminds me of dog kibble)
2) Green: Lime or Lawn Clippings - both tastes are rather good for me and the Lawn Clippings is like actually grass flavor for me. No, I’ve never tried to eat the grass But you know, I just know its taste.
3) White: Coconut or Baby Wipes - well, coconut bean tastes fine, while baby wipes tastes like soap but that's rather bearable for me.
4) Foggy pink with many speckles: Tutti-frutti or Stinky Socks: simply the name of the stinky socks bean makes me wanna barf. Disgusting taste and awful smell.
5) Blue: Toothpaste or Blueberry - both beans can be listed in the “mild” category, as the toothpaste really reminds me of a minty candy.
6) Black: Licorice or Skunk Spray - both of them fall into the “wild” category for me, as their smell is horrible.
7) Yellow: Buttered Popcorn or Rotten Egg - Well, I take the taste of the rotten egg to be the wildest of all. Once you put that bean in your mouth, you immediately understand the taste. And yeah, don’t forget to put a glass of water near you. Or maybe two better, or even three
Orange: Peach or Barf: barf is really awful, one more bean that is among the most wildest ones. Yuck!
9) Yellow: Caramel Corn or Moldy Cheese: I didn’t have a chance to try them
10) Green: Juicy Pear or Boogers. Well, what can I say here, awful and that’s all.
As far as I’m concerned there are many more flavors in the collection now. I definitely recommend you try out these beans, especially sharing them with friends, but make sure that the packaging will be big enough for everybody to try each flavor.
P.S Please don’t say that this product is unhealthy and bad. You know, it’s so difficult to find really healthy food out there, so having fun is much more healthy.
Thanks for your attention to my review.