Hi everyone who is reading my review!
Beauty tools are all the rage now, so when I saw this exfoliator/facial brush I decided to buy it immediately!
Let’s proceed to the tool description:
1) Price: $30-60
2) Charge: It is battery powered. I used regular AA batteries for about a month now and they still work.
3) Usability: the product fits well in the hand. Moreover, it has a rubberized slip-free handle that allows you to use the brush in a shower safely.
4) 3 applicator heads:
- The first one has soft bristles that cleanse my skin gently and don’t cause any irritation.
- The second one has a silicone sponge that cleanses well, but too delicately. I need it to be a tad rougher.
- The last one is a cleansing pad with a thick texture. After use it is hard to wash off this head. In the picture you can see the foundation residue.
Cleansing: The tool removes my makeup perfectly. In the morning I have a cleaner and even whiter skin.
My skin: Right after the first use the result surprised me in a good way. My skin was super smooth and looked ‘polished.’
My pores: They are definitely cleaner without any deep blackheads. Look at the pictures!
Skin tone: The device minimizes my old acne scars. Plus, my skin tone gets even and smooth.
Breakouts: There are visibly less breakouts than before, but my cheeks have some redness still. In the photo you can see the difference after a month of use. Left - BEFORE, right - AFTER.
6) Storage: It is a convenient kit with a plastic cap that closes securely. All the heads are safe inside. The kit is travel-friendly and convenient to carry around.
7) Highly recommended! The exfoliator is efficient, though the results are not so visible according to the photos.