I’ve read a lot of positives reviews of The Body Shop Banana Shampoo and of course I couldn't wait to try it out too.
The first thing I want to stop your attention at is the smell. It smells like a sweet banana, it isn’t a straight-in-your-nose smell, no. It’s delicious and consistency-wise really resembles a banana puree.
The second thing I’d like to say about is the spending of the shampoo. It’s too quick. I opened this bottle a few weeks ago, but now it’s almost empty.
The bottle is of 250ml.
And the last but by no means least is my opinion about the shampoo’s properties.
- this product washes my hair squeaky clean. It washes off everything: oils, masks, hair spray but can tangle my hair during washing.
- it makes my hair shiny but it still lacks softness and moisture. Even if I use it with a conditioner, my hair still felt dry
- this shampoo makes my hair voluminous
- After washing my hair isn’t at all tamed. I don’t use any styling devices and let my hair dry naturally and I can see that after the wash my hair is frizzy and goes haywire.
- when it’s hot outside, my hair becomes greasy very quickly. I wash it every other day and by the evening of the second day my hair looks very greasy.
Photos of my hair straight after washing and dry:
In general, I assess this shampoo with 4 stars, as my hair can look decent after its use. Will I repurchase? I’m not sure, this shampoo is “much ado about nothing” for me.
Thank you for the attention!