💛 Hello friends! 💛
You may think differently but I do believe that there isn’t a human with perfect skin. 🤗 There are some people with very good skin that is close to being perfect but still they also suffer from time to time from blemishes and skin problems. 😏 And yes, the Insta divas are just divas in Instagram, as the photoshop can be loaded for free nowadays. 😁
My skin isn’t perfect and I can say it freely.
And I do my best to make my skin look close to very beautiful. Sometimes a thought that I have and the biggest amount of foundation products in the world passes my mind. 😂
So that means that I have an idea of what a perfect foundation should be like. 🤓
This spring has turned out to be a disaster for my skin. It all has become covered with spots and my face looked very sallow. I looked like SpongeBob thrown on the shore front. I was desperate. None of my foundation products from my stash could do anything with the problem. They all either looked strange, or defined flaking or made me break out.
Until one day my friend advised me to try out the DERMACOL Foundation.
I heard about it earlier but I used to think that it was something medical to treat scars or anything. 😷
I was really interested and started looking for the information online. And guess what, I found thousands of pictures where they showed the product in action and became so much impressed. What’s more, the product claims to be hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
This is what the product promises:
Don’t be lazy and read this information. The product is really worth your attention.
The clinically tested, extreme covering Make up Cover was created as the first of its kind in Europe and one of the first in the world. The license for this foundation was eventually sold to Hollywood. It contains 50% pigments, which makes it a weapon against skin imperfections. DERMACOL MAKE-UP COVER provides PERFECT COVERAGE even in thin layers and is the perfect corrector for dark under-eye, unpleasant spots and skin blemishes. It completely covers acne, loss of pigmentation, post surgical bruising, tattoos etc. It may be used on the entire face or body for color correction, darkening or lightening the skin tones, and ensuring ideal balance. It is widely used as a professional make-up for photo or film shoots, modeling and for festive occasions.
💖 Price: $15
💖 My experience with the Dermacol Foundation:
1. If I hadn’t read its famous Hollywood history beforehand, I would have never thought that the product is so worthy. I think that’s all because of its strange shaped metal tube.
2. The smell and consistency are really strange and remind me of the foundation cream my granny used to have.
3. The product is difficult to blend. More or less evenly I can apply it with a wet sponge starting from the problematic areas.
And here is the most important part! You must choose the foundation that looks most like your skin color so you don't look like a leopard.
I made a mistake. In the store lights the shade looked perfect for me but when I came home I found out that it was too dark for me. Even on my arm it looks strange and orange.
4. The product is extremely economical. I need a pea-sized drop to apply it all over my face! 👍
5. The coverage is colossal 😳. Now I understand what products the cinema makeup artists use and why. It covers up everything: scars, acne, bruises.😜
6. It doesn’t clog pores and it’s hypoallergenic.
7. I feel it on my face while wear, that’s true and I’m not going to tell lies.
8. The finish is very beautiful. It isn’t dead matte or oily shiny. The healthy looking skin finish, I’d put it like that.
9. The only problem I don’t know how to cope with is how to wash this foundation off. I’ve tried so many make up removing products: cleansing oils, face washes, micellar water and nothing can actually wash the product completely from my face. Only if I use all of those products together… twice preferably.
If you are going to attend a special occasion or you are going to a photoshoot, then this product is for you, as you can be sure that it won’t fade in 20 minutes and will stay put till the moment you drastically remove it!
The product can also be used as a thick concealer and applied only to the places where you need a little bit more coverage.
If you have problematic skin and every morning you spend a half of the bottle of foundation and two hours to make your face look good, then again, the product is for you. However, I don’t use it, as the shade is wrong and I can’t find the use of it.😑
Well, all in all, this foundation helped me to understand that I don’t need such a thick in coverage product on my face for daily wear.
For special occasion, photoshoots and to conceal skin blemishes only. If you don't have any visible blemishes, then you can get by with a lighter in coverage and texture product.
💛 Thank you for reading!💛