After I’ve read countless reviews and swatched this foundation, I decided to give it a try.
The Givenchy Teint Couture Long-Wearing Fluid Foundation is now mine!
It cost me about $60.
I wanted something matte for my face, even though usually I prefer dewy foundations with tiny glitter.
Okay, what can I say about this product:
1. The foundation isn’t runny, but the formula isn’t thick either.
2. The application is super, it feels like silk to the touch.
3. It’s perfectly blendable and weightless. It’s hard to apply too much. You can apply it in 2 layers, when needed. Personally I do apply it on blemishes like concealer.
4. Thanks to the handy dispenser, the foundation is spent economically.
5. It can cover little imperfections and even the skin tone out.
6. It has a beautiful design of a high end product: glass bottle and glossy cap.
7. The foundation came in a cardboard box with an instructional book (which included information on how to apply the foundation etc.)
8. I don’t feel it on my face, and it’s almost invisible. The foundation gives a beautiful matte finish. My skin feels silky to the touch. That’s so cool!
The foundation stays put up to 8-9 hours, unless you work out or something. The matte effect lasts pretty long. Believe me, I have combination skin.
By the way, in these photos I wear no concealers, but the dark undereye circles are barely visible. I was pleasantly surprised with this effect.
I prefer the third shade, which is cool and pale and perfectly matches my skin. There was also shade 3.5. It was pretty light too, but it had a yellow undertone, so it’s not recommended for pale complexions.
That’s it. This foundation won me over, and I certainly recommend it,