I’ve heard and read a lot of rave reviews of the Swiss brand IsaDora and their products. I hesitated for a really long time to give any product by this brand a go until one day I eventually bought a lipstick. I was hooked on a sounding promise of instant moisture and taking care of the lips. Since my lips are usually very dry, I knew that I needed this product.
Richly pigmented and color-safe lipstick that resists feathering.
Active ingredients boost your lips with moisture. Creamy texture, easy to apply. Recommended for dry or chapped lips.
Moisturizing and conditioning
Recommended for dry and chapped lips
Contains: Candelilla wax, Panthenol, Vitamin E
Packaging: The lipstick looks rather usual. It’s housed in a black matte tube with the brand naming on it. It was also additionally sealed with the transparent protecting tape which I took off and don’t have a photo of.
On the bottom there’s a sticker with the name of the color.
The color of the product in this photo isn’t actually true to life. But on the official site the color looks more or less true.
The lipstick is smooth and twists very easily.
I can see that it’s highly pigmented.
Advantages of the IsaDora Perfect Moisture Lipstick:
1. Fragrance free as well as taste free
2. It’s easy to apply and the coverage looks opaque on the first try.
3. The product gives good moisture and really deprives me from dry and chapped lips.
4. It never defines flaking! (but still I prefer using a lips scrub before any lipstick application)
5. It never settles into fine lines or wrinkles on the lips
6. The texture is so lightweight that I don’t feel it present on my lips.
7. The lipstick is clinically-tested which is so great
8. Animal cruelty-free
1. The staying power is not actually very good. The lipstick stays on my lips for about 2-3 hours if I don’t touch up. (But actually I have a habit of touching up every 2-3 hours). After a meal the product disappears almost completely.
2. Even though the product is claimed to be feather-resistant, it still feathers since there are lip care components in the ingredients.
I’m not so sure about the color and I guess it doesn’t suit me and my fair complexion.
But still, the product is great as it takes proper care of my chapped and flaking lips.
I think I’ll repurchase but in some other color.