Hello everybody! Today I’ll tell you about the Maybelline Fit Me foundation in the 120 classic ivory color. I didn't buy their products for quite a while, but when I found myself with no foundation and there was no other product to choose from in my collection, I had to immediately buy another one.
The 120 classic ivory color is actually very misleading. I looked at it at the store and thought that it was too dark, even with some red pigment in it! But still decided to buy it.
And now, a more detailed review.
- 120 color adapts perfectly to my skin tone
- It doesn’t leave any spots on my face, it applies easily with fingers, Beautyblender or a brush.
- It doesn’t define flaking
- My skin doesn’t become shiny even after 5 hours of wearing; and after, I just touch-up a bit with a powder or use oil control paper.
- It doesn’t give heavy coverage, no feeling of mask wearing
- SPF 18
- Doesn’t clog pores
And now let’s have a look at the coverage power of Fit Me on my hand.
To show you that, I drew a line with a black pen on my hand and then applied some foundation. As you can see in the photo, the product has a very good coverage, as the black line is barely seen. So, I can say that on my face the products hide all the blemishes and imperfections. Sometimes I apply this foundation under my eyes. It conceals under-eye circles and doesn’t dry my skin at all.
I can conclude that Maybelline created a very decent product.