Impressed by all those positive reviews on Freeman facial masks, I decided to try it and bought three masks in nine sachets (I wasn’t sure that I should buy full-size tubes right away).
This review is about the sleeping pack with honeydew and chamomile
One sachet is enough for three applications (and I bought three sachets!) I mean, there is a lot. Even one sachet is enough to figure out whether this mask works for you or not.
The sleeping pack has a consistency of a regular face cream, but it’s a bit more slippery and mask-like, you know. It’s white and smells nice, the fragrance isn’t too sweet and overwhelming
I used the sleeping pack in the following way:
First, I washed my face, then applied a face toner, and only then applied the sleeping pack, in a rather thick layer.
My skin’s reaction and the result:
1. Right after application I felt a kind of prickling on my skin, and it was quite unpleasant, but it lasted only about 10 minutes.
2. I applied the sleeping pack one hour before going to bed, and it didn’t soak in, only dried a little bit. It alarmed me.
3. When I woke up and saw my face in the mirror, there wasn’t anything huge out of ordinary. My skin was rather dry (no wonder, the sleeping pack ended up on my pillowcase)
4. Another side effect appeared after I’d used it twice - there were little pimples on my face where the sleeping mask was dry and film-like the night before.
5. The skin looked just fine.
Will I re-purchase it?
I don’t know, really. After five nights, the skin felt rather hydrated and looked well. I can recommend you try it, but you’d better buy a little sachet first.
I don’t think I’ll buy this mask again, but I wouldn’t mind using it if I received it for free