Foreword. Every year they produce new ingredients in cosmetic products that promise to enliven our skin and make us look young and age less. But still these words usually mean nothing and are a cruel marketing ploy, as it’s way easier to sell the extract of some “rare orchid” than a usual tocopherol, isn’t it?
What’s more they also usually come up with the new names of regular oils like of rape oil, for example which is actually broadly used for cooking. By the way, if you buy a very expensive rejuvenating cream, then be sure that there are simple and regular components working but not the extract of a “rare orchid”.
The Canadian Deciem factory is fair to its customers that’s why they usually use the simplest but still proven ingredients. And this is how The Ordinary brand began.
The prices of the products are affordable, so any girl will find her product.
In many reviews the founder of the brand always highlights that good quality ingredients can’t cost a fortune.
This very cream I found in one of the beauty boxes but I had already had it before. Honestly I was happy as a small baby when I got this cream, as these products by the brand are constantly sold out everywhere.
Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) are elements that keep the outer layer of the skin protected and well-hydrated. NMF are made up of multiple amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerin, saccharides, sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid and many other compounds that are naturally present in the skin.
This formula offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of impaired NMF components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholipids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and hyaluronic acid. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Allantoin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Triolein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
Packaging of the cream
The cream is packed into a non see-through soft tube that closes safely. This packaging saves the ingredients and active components that can be destroyed under the sun and oxygen. The cream that is packed in a jar usually expires within 30 days after opening of the inner liner.
The texture of the face cream
The cream is thick in texture but it warms up in the hands and turns into a fluid that very quickly sinks in.
My impressions of use of The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
1. The cream quickly sinks in leaving no oily film on my face. It moisturizes beautifully and deprives me of the feeling of tightness. I have combination skin type but this cream doesn't clog my pores or makes my skin inflamed.
3. It gives good moisture to my skin and evens out the relief. I like how easily it fights the flaky bits and how beautiful my makeup looks over it.
4. There’s no alcohol or perfume agents or essential oils or retinol that can be so harmful for sensitive skin.
5. You can feel free to apply this cream on your under eye area.
I also find a good use of this product after depilation and brow plucking, as it soothes and moisturizes.
6. This product is fine to pair with some anti-aging serums.
7. If used constantly, it’ll make the appearance of your pores smaller and will keep the oily shine at bay.
8. You’ll also see small wrinkles even out and in general the immune system of your skin will become better.
9. Affordable price and small spending.
Made in Canada
Thank you for your interest in my review! Have a good shopping day!