Treat your skin with a gentle cleaning with the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Mask! A weightless and melting formula that doesn’t dry out my skin, but moisturizes it to the fullest. My skin feels silky smooth after use. It’s a perfect cleanser for me.
1. The claims: 2. Suggested use: The Perfectly Clean range has two products that have pretty much the same packages with the only difference in the name that is printed too small, by the way. So, you can mistake them in a hurry.
I’ve found the perfect red lipsticks for me! Two awesome shades: 719 Hibiscus with shimmer to it and matte 716 Clarins Red! I’m utterly entranced! These lipsticks make me look a million dollars! Obsessed! Tons of photos and in-depth information
1. The claims: 2. Suggested use: Apply to your lips in a thick layer: 3. Packaging: Stunning! I love it, so I grabbed two lipsticks. The tube is quite heavy and weighty. The product comes in a nice metal tube that is expensive-looking and very noble, yet not tawdry.
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil is infused with a reviving African Macadamia Oil that nourishes my hair properly and makes it shiny, soft and silky smooth. An exquisite elixir for gorgeous and shiny hair!
1. From the manufacturer: 2. Directions to use: apply to damp or dry hair as required. Rub a few drops of oil in your hands and apply it to your length and tips, excluding the roots. Comb through and style your hair. 3.
The effect of sun kissed hair with a beautiful golden overflow right after the first use! The awesome John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray lightens up your hair softly without damaging it when you use it the right way!+Photos
1. The product description from the manufacturer: 2. Directions to use: apply this spray to your damp or dry hair and blow it dry. The lightening effect works best while heat styling.
Buy Clinique Exfoliating Scrub if you are longing for perfect complexion, because proper cleansing is the first step to beautiful skin. It’s the finest scrub, which cleanses, refreshes and fights blemishes.
1. Product information: 2. How to use: 3. I like its design, it’s simple yet stylish, and makes you want to grab it. Also, the color is fetching.The cap is solid and the nozzle is handy.4. Description of the product: the scrub is pure white. Its formula is thick, like a clay mask.
The Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Tamarind extract and Micro Pearls from Clarins: I’ve found my perfect cleanser! My skin is refreshed, clean and it can breathe now! Plus, it’s not dry anymore! Photos, Ingredients, texture and my verdict!
1. The claims: 2. Directions to use: Apply a small amount to your damp skin and spread it out in massaging movements till it lathers into a rich foam. Then wash it off with warm water thoroughly. 3. Packaging: Clarins is on fleek, as always.
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream made my eyes burn! Save your eyes from it! One of the worst eye creams I ever tried. It’s just impossible to use it! My review with photos
1. Product details: 2. How to use: 3. I own it in a travel version in 7 ml. The full-sized tube contains 15 ml. and has a round ball applicator. That’s the only difference. The design is stylish and eye-catching.Convenient applicator: 4.
The Orchid face oil from Clarins makes my skin glow with health. It also nourishes and moisturizes! I replaced my night cream with it as I simply do not need it anymore! Natural ingredients plus adorable fragrance!
1. Product details: 2. How to use: I use the oil this way: At first I tone my face with a chamomile toning lotion from Clarins then I apply a few drops of the oil on my face. It is easy to apply as my face is still wet from the toning lotion and the consistency of the product is very smooth.