1. The claims:
Every day’s a spa day with this pore-refining cleanser for oily skin types. Gentle Tamarind Fruit Acids remove impurities, trapped make-up, excess oil, pollutants and dull surface cells for a clear complexion. Silky lather rinses easily with cool water. Protects skin from the drying effects of hard water.
2. Directions to use: Apply a small amount to your damp skin and spread it out in massaging movements till it lathers into a rich foam. Then wash it off with warm water thoroughly.
3. Packaging: Clarins is on fleek, as always. The packaging is very simple yet so beautiful and stylish. It’s so nice to use such products, where everything is thought over very well:
The tube is made of soft and quality plastic, which is very nice to hold in my hands:
The cap is tight and safe. However, it opens up with ease using just one finger. So don’t be afraid you'll break your nails:
4. Product details: The cream has a light and delicate scent.
It’s so refreshing and somewhat ‘green’ reminding me of fresh sea air and cucumber. It helps kick start my day in the morning!
The consistency is thick, fluffy and creamy. It reminds me of a fluffy sweet souffle.
It also has micro pearls, which are dark blue. The manufacturer states that they help cleanse the face more properly:
When I press the pearls, they get softer and blend with the cleanser together:
The product lathers into a very rich creamy foam. By the way, a hazelnut size amount is enough, so the product will last for quite a while!
The cleanser cleans my skin adorably and removes both sebum and makeup residue, but it doesn’t dry out my skin, but makes it softer.
After washing my skin can breathe. It’s refreshed and clean. Moreover, it’s silky smooth and feels great without any dry patches!
5. Pros: a little goes a long way, cleanses well, doesn’t dry out my skin, easy to use and nice scent.
6. Cons: none
7. My opinion about the product: I’m a huge Clarins fan. Some of their products will always be in my makeup bag and on my bathroom shelf. This cleanser is an awesome find and I don’t know why I haven’t bought it earlier! I definitely recommend you try it!
8. Price tag: $26