1. Product details:
Skin Types: All
A pep rush for eyes. Just 3 seconds to look wide awake, refreshed. Hydrates, brightens, perks you up. Its cool touch and de-puffing tip help keep eyes looking fresh. Smooths the way for makeup, too. Have it on hand. Ophthalmologist Tested.
2. How to use:
For a fast refresh, apply anywhere, anytime. Snap off the outer cap. Pop up ball applicator with your thumb. Squeeze a small amount onto tip and swipe in circular motion around eye area, including lids. Cover applicator hole with thumb and snap back into place. Use finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed.
3. I own it in a travel version in 7 ml. The full-sized tube contains 15 ml. and has a round ball applicator. That’s the only difference.
The design is stylish and eye-catching.
4. Like most products from this brand, this eye cream is odorless. The formula is light and oil-free, I’d even say watery.
The cream itself is white but it contains pink shimmer particles. As I understand that, it’s supposed to give my eyes a refreshing look. The pink particles are not noticeable in the photos.
Personally I don’t like when there are shimmer or light reflecting particles in the cream, even if they’re tiny.
The cream can be easily spread on the skin. After I’ve applied it, I felt intense burning in the eye area, as though it was pure alcohol instead of moisturizing cream. The burning lasted for a long time, plus it made my eyes water for a few minutes. Of course, there is no moisturizing effect!
It’s a terrible eye-cream and I’m extremely happy that I haven’t bought a full-size tube. I’m not allergic and most products suit me, so I was surprised by this skin reaction.
I’m totally disappointed. It was a waste of money. I can neither throw it away nor use!
5. Advantages: eye-catching design.
6. Disadvantages: skin burning, irritation, no moisturizing effect, contains tiny light reflecting particles.
7. My general opinion: I’m glad that I bought a little tube instead of a full-size one, because this eye cream is disgusting! Not recommended.
8. Price: $26.50