1. Product says:
We brought our top selling liquid lip shade BACK with a satin finish!
Our stick lipstick formula has one swipe coverage and packs a punch! Satin finish. Extreme pigment. Smells like creamsicle ice cream. Can be used with any lip liner or worn by itself. This product is 100% vegan & cruelty-free! (tips before use: exfoliate with lip scrub then apply to bare lips!)
Apply the product with 1 or 2 coats, depending on how vibrant you want your lip color to be.
3. Packaging: It’s really bright and beautiful, totally Jeffree’s style. For those who don’t know who he is, I’ll explain. Jeffree Star is an American stylist, insta blogger and now he runs his own makeup line. All the products by the brand have vibrant and screaming designs.
I like it very much. The lipsticks is housed in a bright barbie pink casing (which looks like a bullet, by the way)
4. Product description: The lipstick has a pleasant and sweet scent. I opted for the color Jeffree’s Girl, which is hot pink.
The bullet of the lippie is perfect. It’s thick and rather tricky to break down during use:
The lipstick is thick texture-wise. It is matte and there’s no gloss to it. The application is fuss-free and one swipe already renders vibrant and pigmented coverage. I appreciate the way it looks over my lips. Of course it isn’t my go-to lip color, which I can wear on a daily basis. It’s a perfect special occasion product, which will beautifully flatter any evening look.
The product ensures beautiful wear time. It stays on the whole night and even food and drinks won't be trouble with its staying power.
It’s also pretty challenging to wash it off. I can do it only with a micellar water or with a cleansing milk.
5. Pros: hot and saturated color, pleasant aroma and nice design.
6. Cons: can’t think of any.
7. My final thoughts about the product: This is my first product from the brand and I deem it’s really successful. I’m in love with this lippie, it’s really worth the money it costs!
8. Price: $18.00