1. The claims:
6 hours of non-stop moisture and hold.
Creamy, moisture-rich formula deposits intense colour and a delicate satin sheen to lips. Enriched with soothing Mango Oil and moisturizing organic Marsh Samphire—Joli Rouge comforts, conditions and nourishes lips for 6 hours. Available in 16 lip-loving shades. Dermatologist-tested.
2. Suggested use: Apply to your lips in a thick layer:
3. Packaging: Stunning! I love it, so I grabbed two lipsticks. The tube is quite heavy and weighty. The product comes in a nice metal tube that is expensive-looking and very noble, yet not tawdry. Here are my wonderful red lipsticks:
The first shade I have is 719 Hibiscus. It’s a divine red tone with a glossy finish and finest shimmer to it. It’s simply the lipstick of my dreams!
The other shade is 716 Clarins Red. It’s perfectly red. I’ve never had anything like this before:
I’d like to note the quality of these sticks. They are very sturdy and not crumbly, so the quality is on fleek!
4. Product details: The lipstick has an ultra-lightweight and creamy texture that applies to my lips like a dream. It’s creamy, soft and moisturizing, so it doesn’t dry out my lips. The lipsticks looks really expensive on my lips. It has a sweet and yummy scent as well as all Clarins lipsticks.
719 Hibiscus is red, glossy and has a shimmer to it. It’s just a marvelous shade, perfect for an evening makeup. It feels like my skin lights up from within due to this glossy texture:
By different lighting:
716 Clarins Red is a perfect red lipstick for me. It has the right shade, thickness and vibrancy, just everything! I’m speechless, it’s gorgeous:
5. Pros: Applies to my lips perfectly. Moreover, it moisturizes and nourishes my lips. It has a nice creamy texture, sweet scent and a good-looking tube.
6. Cons: none.
7. My overall thoughts about the product: These lipsticks totally won me over! Now I want to try all the shades out there. My lips look like a million dollars when I have these lippies on. Thumbs up from me!
And here is my lipstick collection:
8. Retails for: $29