1. From the manufacturer:
• Nourishes your hair for touchable softness and visible shine• A precious treat for hair, infused with African Macadamia oil• Helps replenish hair lipids• Leaves hair looking and feeling supple and smooth• Light formula nourishes without weighing hair down• Reinvents the centuries-old secret of hair oils
2. Directions to use: apply to damp or dry hair as required. Rub a few drops of oil in your hands and apply it to your length and tips, excluding the roots. Comb through and style your hair.
3. Packaging: the product comes in a paper package that looks quite stylish and neat.
The bottle is small, cute and nice to hold in my hands:
4. Product details: the oil has a very nice, sweet and oriental-like scent and a transparent color.
The texture is thick, sticky, slippery and silicone-like (the same as all other similar products):
It spreads out on my hair perfectly. It literally glides over my hairs and coat them gently.
It softens and moisturizes it straight away. Moreover, it makes it smooth, manageable and easy to brush.
I love applying it both to my dry and damp hair. I’m obsessed with the results in both cases. The oil ensures an accumulative effect. If you use it regularly, your hair is perfectly moisturized, thick and easy to brush.
This oil is no worse than Kerastase Oil, which actually comes in a golden bottle too, but this one is ten times cheaper. The results totally won me over!
5. The good:
A little goes a long way
Treats my hair really well
A total steal
6. The bad: none
7. My final verdict: this oil is awesome and can definitely be used as a dupe for expensive professional hair care products. I loved it! The effect reminded me of one I get from the Kerastase Oil. You can safely purchase it, if you don’t want to pay for the brand only! You won’t regret your buy!
8. Price: £6.99