I’d like to tell you about my new purchase, i.e. the hair dryer that does everything I need for my hair.
I went to the shop to buy a new hair dryer, saw this one and fell in love immediately! I thought that hair dryers differ in power and size only, but I was wrong.
INFRARED HEAT TECHNOLOGY®
Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
3X Ceramic Coating
2 Heat/2 Speed Settings and Cool Shot Button
Concentrator and Diffuser Attachments
Professional Rocker Switches
4 Year Limited Warranty
What are all these for?
- Actually, it’s not very powerful. I was happy with my previous 2400 Watts hair dryer and was afraid to buy something less powerful, because I thought I would have to dry my hair longer. However, Revlon hair dryer turned out to be alright.
- Ceramic coating doesn’t heat up as much as metallic or plastic coating. Ceramic technology delivers far-infrared heat to gently penetrate your hair whereas other types of coating don’t.
- Ionic technology is good for your hair. The regular hair dryer can overdry the hair, making it look dull and tangling. Revlon ionic technology makes your hair soft, smooth and less static. Plus, it doesn’t tangle it. Yay!
- Infrared heat technology is also great! It penetrates the cortex of your hair and heats it inside out, thus making the hair dry quicklier. Moreover, Revlon doesn’t damage your hair.
- It comes with 2 attachments for making curly and smooth hair. They both sit quite firm in place.
- I guess it’s clear about the modes.
- Cool airflow is even more gentle to your hair.
- Hanging ring is perfect for convenient storage.
- It fits really well in hand.
I'm not sure, if my hair became better or worse after using this hair dryer, as I haven’t noticed anything yet. And I don’t know, if it makes my hair shiny, because I’m using quality shampoo and conditioner for that purpose. However, my hair didn’t stop shining which is good!
In general, the hair dryer is decent and I recommend buying it!