This time I’m writing about a concealer from my favorite brand Lancome.
Price: about $35. That’s really too much.
Smell: there is a light powdery smell but it doesn’t last on my face.
Formula : very thick
Packaging: a plastic tube with a nozzle. Came housed in a box.
My shade: 01
1) A little bit goes a long way. It’s the most long-lasting concealer in my life.
2) Not only it does cover dark circles, but also can hide pimples and red spots.
3) Great blendability, invisible under foundation or face powder.
4) Doesn’t look cakey.
1) The price. But its durability lives up to it.
2) The formula is thick which means you have to put a lot of effort into blending it out.
3) It’s hard to find a suitable shade, especially for those with fair complexion. Even the shade 01 isn’t light enough.
A little drop - enough for under eye area:
Look how thick it is. It doesn’t run down at all.
As you can see, it will never make you look cakey.