Hi all beauty box lovers!
This is the first beauty Advent Calendar I tried. Earlier I had them with sweets, which is another pair of shoes! I learnt about this Calendar from a beauty blogger on Youtube. Since then I had to get my hand on one, too.
This is a huge beauty box. You don’t know what products are inside, but there are lots of reviews on the Internet, so you can check them and see if you actually need this box.
The description from the official website:
Unlock the magic behind this year’s 'Beauty in Wonderland' Advent Calendar by lookfantastic.
Housed in a decadent and elaborately decorated case are 25 beauty products that have been carefully selected, wrapped and boxed, ready to be spritzed, loved and swatched. The advent calendar includes 9 full-sized products and 16 deluxe samples; 19 of which are exclusive to lookfantastic. Together, these will guide you through the festive season. When the countdown to Christmas is over, the beautiful case, complete with looking glass, can be used as a vanity unit to store your beloved beauty treats and essentials.
With a worth value of £300, this enchanting wonderland is the perfect way to discover new and exciting brands, as well as rediscover classic luxuries. Order yours today and get ready to reveal the secrets and curiosities hidden within each drawer.
The box is decorated in ‘Alice in Wonderland’ style.
Well, enough said, let’s open it!
LOOKFANTASTIC ADVENT CALENDAR 2017
It has 3.960 kg of makeup. The weight includes the packaging However, the invoice says about the total weight of 2.80 kg…
The box is made of thick cardboard. Quality made.
It’s so beautiful and well decorated! It has plenty of pictures on it, which are eye-catching.
To open the calendar, you have to pull out the drawers with a magnetic closure.
It has 4 drawers:
Each drawer contains 6-7 boxes of different sizes.
They are made of cardboard as well, but the material is less thick. They are all blue or multicoloured.
Each box has a number on it. The point is to open each box every day beginning from the 1st to 25th of December. Well, I’m not so patient. Plus, I’ll be absent for about 15 days in December, so I won’t be able to carry it out. OK, who am I kidding? I just was really impatient, that’s it
Every product was wrapped in a protective wrapping paper.
I won’t be showing you the unpacking of every box. I’ll show you the result!
What comes in the box:
1. Pixi Hello Glow! 3-piece Set
2. Lookfantastic Contour Brush
3. High Definition Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette
4. Omorovicza Limited Edition Hungarian Mist 30ml
5. James Read H20 Illuminating Tan Mist for Body 30ml
6. Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 15ml
7. Balance Me Micellar Cleansing Water 30ml
8. Molton Brown GingerLily Body Wash 100ml
9. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 56.7g
10. Bellapierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder 4g
11. Doucce Maxlash Mascara
12. Ciate London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner
13. ModelCo Retractable Brow Pencil in light/medium
14. Grow Gorgeous Scalp Detox 50ml
15. This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up 10ml
16. llamasqua Lava Lips Marbled Lipstick in Vixen
17. Moroccanoil Treatment 15ml
18. Dr Lipp Miracle Lip Balm 4ml
19. Oskia Renaissance Mask 10ml
20. Magnitone Wipeout! Microfibre Cleansing Cloth
21. Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy 25 gr
22. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml
23. Redken No Blow Dry Cream 30ml
24. Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial 16ml
25. Dr Botanicals Superfood Facial Oil 15ml
The calendar comes with decorative cosmetics, skin-, body- and hair care. Plus, a brush!
I didn’t know about the contents before buying it. So, I was thrilled to pieces opening each drawer
On the next day I’ve noticed that the cap opens too. There was a mirror inside, but the section itself was empty.
The mirror is made of plastic and distorts the image a little bit. It reminds me of a mirror in doll furniture. I think the manufacturer added it in order to keep it safe while transferring. I read some reviews that said that the powder came broken. Luckily, my box arrived safe and sound.
You can order the Advent Calendar on the official website Lookfantastic.com.
It’s still available for the time being.
This calendar doesn’t certainly belong to your essentials!
I love cosmetics, especially if I can’t buy it in a nearby local store. I really enjoy trying something new. I was so thrilled when I was opening each box and unwrapping every product. I couldn’t wait till the 1st of December!
What is more, I love that all the beauty products have wearable colors!
Recommend? Definitely! If you have such an opportunity, go for it
The manufacturer states that the value of all the products included is £300 against their £98.
I’m going to use these gorgeous drawers for my makeup after I’ll use up these products.
Did you like the LOOKFANTASTIC ADVENT CALENDAR 2017?