There are some famous MAC products which all beauty bloggers are talking about. With their help, my beauty bag was completed with Vanilla pigment and Harmony powder blush. And when I finally decided that I needed their famous lipsticks-bullets, Russian Red was the product that drew my attention. So today I want to speak about it.
I don’t even know if there’s any point describing the packaging. I think that there’s no person who hasn’t seen it yet. Black, matte, neat bullet. It looks stylish and very professional.
The color is the reddest one. This is the ideal red with cold blue undertone (my teeth always look whiter with it).
It’s got a retro shade but also classical too. I think this shade will be perfect for every girl.
*famous #Ruby Woo’s got much warmer undertone.
1. The finish is matte, but not totally matte. The coverage is thick and the pigmentation is great.
2. MAC lipsticks should never be applied on rough lips. If you have chapped lips or your lips need a good peeling scrub and a balm, don’t even look in the direction of these lipsticks.
3. The color is great and it is great on the lips too. I don’t need to use a lip pencil, I only use a brush to apply it. The lipstick will never get out of lip contour or flow out.
4. The product stays on the lips for a very long time. I think that if you don’t eat or drink, the lipstick can stay on the lips forever. But of course we are human so it’ll stay for 3-4 hours. The pigment disappears slowly and smoothly.
5. The scent is light, a bit sweet. I can feel the notes of vanilla in it.
6. The product doesn’t dry out my lips, if I take good care of them.
7. I can easily remove the product with the help of any makeup remover. I usually use micellar water.
Should I say that I absolutely love this lipstick? For those who haven’t found their ideal red lipstick shade yet, and want to fill their collection with a retro red shade, I recommend to visit MAC corner and try the product # Russian Red!
I bought it the the MAC corner. The lipstick is made in Canada.