Foreword. Estee Lauder holding runs the MAC Cosmetics brand. This holding also runs the professional makeup brands like Bobbi Brown and Smashbox. The MAC products are popular not only among the professionals but also among the advanced makeup lovers. The color range they offer is really huge and some colors are truly unique. Some of the foundation products are not advised to be worn on a daily basis as they don’t have the sun protection factor to them. Using the SPF infused cosmetics for a photo-shoot you can get a blurring effect on your skin.
A liquid camouflage-like formula that brightens dark areas, erases spots and evens skin tone.
Use anywhere on face or body as liquid camouflage for the skin. Delivers medium coverage and a matte finish that is texture-free and virtually invisible. Brightens and lightens dark area, erases spots and evens out skin tone immediately with pigment, creating a flaw-free complexion.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, TEA-Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Esters, Lecithin, Polybutene, Butyrospermum Parkii, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 85, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77288, Ultramarines
My experience with the MAC Select Cover Up Cache Cernes.
1. The product is packed in a see through soft tube. It comes out well and I have no problem taking it out.
2. There’s no alcohol or fragrance to the ingredients which makes the product safe for the under eye area.
3. It’s well pigmented and covers up my dark circles and blemishes very nicely.
4. Thanks to the formula, this concealer doesn’t dry out my skin or crease.
5. It works fine to cover hyperpigmentation. It offers good coverage from custom to full. It’s undetectable on the skin and really looks natural.
6. Since the product is long-wearing it’s recommended to remove with oil infused makeup removers. I use a cleansing oil by Etude House The Real Art.
7. A little goes a long way
8. The wear time is till removal.
9. This concealer works perfect as an eyeshadow primer.
The pigmentation of the MAC Select Cover-Up in the color «NC 20».
Product info, shade, manufacturer, size
Made in Canada
Thanks for your attention to my review and have a joyful shopping spree!