BB Creams are irreplaceable for me. No foundation can adapt to my skin like they do. Most European and American foundations cannot cover enlarged pores in my T-zone or simply settle into them. With Korean BB creams, I forget about sunscreens (Of course I’m talking only about the summer time I spent in the city).
Even though I’ve been using the Holika Holika BB Cream for a while, I dreamt of buying the famous Missha Perfect Cover.
Finally I managed to find the lightest shade in the line, namely 13. Our first acquaintance led to friendship.
1. Gorgeous, Radiant SkinCovers blemishes, leaves skin looking flawless
2. Dewy, Firm SkinGatuline RC, Hyaluronic Acids and Ceramide content moisturizes and improves elasticity
3. Soothing, CalmingRosemary and Chamomile extracts and soothe skin
This BB cream is an absolute delight to look at. I love the cardboard packaging with holograms, and the iridescent tube with a convenient pump dispenser.
The BB Cream comes out in tiny drops, without being spit out, so a little bit goes a long way. I think these 50 ml. will last for a pretty long time.
The formula is silky and rich at the same time, it’s easy to apply and blend without a mask-like effect. With a beauty blender and this BB Cream, I create an airy yet high coverage.
The BB Cream is almost odorless.
I’m fascinated with the shade, it’s neutral light without any greyish, yellow or pink undertone. It’s a dream!
This BB Cream has a few other advantages:
- It has a SPF 42, which prevents my skin from getting pigmentation in the summer time.
- the lightweight formula covers enlarged pores in the T-Zone, blood vessels on the nose wings, dark circles and acne marks.
- the BB cream makes my skin even, fresh and glowing
- the BB cream doesn’t clog my pores. I remove it carefully with micellar water and coal face foam
- it prevents my skin from getting oily throughout the day. Also, it doesn’t make my skin in the under eye area appear dry.
Before / after photos
The whole look
I think it’s the best effect achievable from a foundation, which can also protect and nourish my skin. I think this BB cream lives up to the name ‘Perfect Cover’. From this day on, I’m its fan:)