It’s one of those product failures that fell into my hands by accident. Let me introduce this disaster.
It looks like a regular facial mask for all skin types.
What it is:
An innovative, mineral-rich mask that peels off to deliver powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects.Solutions for:
- Uneven texture- Oiliness- PoresIf you want to know more…
This unique peel-off mask is filled with powerful antioxidants that visibly shrink pores, firm skin, reduce inflammation, and strip away dead skin and impurities for noticable results.
This so-called wonder mask is easy to apply. Squeeze it into your palm and put it on in a very thick layer. Afterwards, wait approximately 30 - 40 minutes so that it dries on your face. Once it’s dried, peel it away. Boscia Luminizing black mask is one of those peel-off masks that doesn’t have to be washed off.
That’s when the scariest part begins. It’s like waxing your face. It feels so uncomfortable and even painful to remove it.
It has a few advantages, though: it’s affordable plus it can clean your pores, if you apply it on the previously steamed face.
Now to the cons.
- 1. It causes eye stinging, even though I don’t apply the facial mask in the eye area or eyelids. Well, that sucks.
- 2. It’s doesn’t come off easily.
- 3. It’s hard to remove it from the hands as well.
- 4. It leaves my skin red.
- 5. I haven’t noticed any results, actually.
- 6. Rancid smell, which irritates my eyes.