I’m glad that at least I didn’t buy this treatment myself. Yep, it’s just another futile face cream.
I’ve been testing it for 2 months. It’s not like ‘a little bit goes a long way’.
As pros I can count the following features:
- the lightweight consistency which is easy to spread
- soothing properties - the cream calms redness (but not blemishes!)
- and it can moisturize normal skin (but not oily or problem ones).
Now to the cons:
- the main one is that this treatment is completely useless against blemishes. It didn’t improve my skin, but it clogged my pores, and my face shone all the time. It didn’t live up to its promises.
- the overpowering smell of alcohol
- it builds an oily film which doesn’t let my skin breathe. Who would like walking around with an oily face?
- consequently, I want to wash it off as quickly as possible
- it goes stale quickly, turns yellow and more nasty smelling.
My verdict: not recommended for those with acne. You can buy better treatments for the price.
Thanks for reading my review!