Face contouring is still popular. I bought my palette in the “Light to medium” color. This palette is of powder texture by Anastasia Beverly Hills. They also have palettes with creamy textures. So, you can choose any of your liking.
- Vanilla basic matte with a light pink undertone
- Banana yellow-beige shade, usually used for setting the concealer
- Sand highlighter of pearl shade
- Java grey brown with purple undertone
- Fawn grey brown with a slight olive undertone, it’s very good to draw the shade with it. The most suitable one for cheekbones contour
- Havana grey brown with red undertone, most frequently used as a bronzer
My favorite colors in the palette are Vanilla, Banana and Fawn. After I apply my glowing foundation, I powder my face with the Vanilla and Banana colors (together or separately) on my nose and chin. The texture is absolutely weightless, and they’re fine-grained. It doesn’t settle in any creases or wrinkles. The under eye area looks fresh and beautiful.
Then, I contour my cheekbones with the Fawn color.
In my opinion, the under cheekbone area looks as the natural shadow. After that, I apply some blush on my cheekbones.
Sometimes, I contour my nose and apply the Sand highlighter on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones. I have quite a big nose, I darken the nose from the sides and highlight its bridge.
The price of the palette is about 40$. If you need, you can always buy refill pans for 14$ each.
I also like the eyebrow products by this brand. I’ve already bought some and am planning to buy more.