Hello my readers!
Today I want to praise a powder by the eminent Chanel brand!
I was eager to try out some high-end products when I finally decided to buy this powder. A pleasant sales girl was rather persistent advising this veil-powder Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre. This is how our love-story with the brand began.
Product’s outer appearance:
The product comes with a rather big plastic jar. It’s super pleasant to hold in my hands. The top cap is black, really stylish and has a true sleek design. It also has the brand logo on it. The bottom of the jar is see-through and matte. The product looks impressive I should say.
It’s really subtle, noble and not chasing at all. It’s a tad waxy maybe, but I don’t feel it on my face.
Some more details about the powder:
This powder is a seamless and natural veil for my skin.
A loose powder that evens out and mattifies the skin without emphasizing lines. An ultra-fine, smoothed and evanescent texture. A transparent halo that prolongs makeup hold.
Result: a radiant and naturally even complexion all day long.
Adapted to all skin types.
• Light-reflecting and colour-correcting pigments for a luminous complexion and optical correction of imperfections.
• Silica microbeads for a mattifying effect.
I’m raving about this powder and I do believe that the price is absolutely worth the quality all 100%. But, it’s not exclusive and there are cheaper dupes, though I haven’t met them before.
1. The powder is absolutely invisible on my skin. It won’t clog even the enlarged pores, if you have them. It’ll never settle there.
2. It feels as though my skin is velvety to the touch after this powder. I always have a desire to touch my skin, even though it is not advisable.
3. The mattifying effect is about 8 hours, depending on weather conditions.
4. It works wonders as a setting powder over my makeup, as well as a key product for my skin.
5. The outer appearance is gorgeous.
6. The set includes a puff, a box and a top cap.
7. The product is able to even out my complexion, thought it isn’t pigmented enough to camouflage any skin blemishes, because it’s super lightweight.
8. It has a pleasant scent.
9. It doesn’t accentuate skin flaking.
Size: 1 oz/28g.
Testing period: 1 year
Highly recommended to everybody.