Double Wear Brush-on Glow BB Highlighter
Color: the color line up is wide in the collection. There are about 8 shades available. They are different for warm and cool skin tones. Mine is called 2W Light Medium (warm).
Packaging: everything is standard here. A cardboard box with the product info and list of ingredients on. As for the product itself, it comes as a brushed stick with a twist-up mechanism.
Ingredients: you’ll find them listed on the box.
Consistency: runny and a little bit fragranced like powder.
- due to that gentle texture, the product is very easy to work with. It applies with a seamless veil and nicely spreads over my skin. It soaks in quickly.
- the concealer highlights my skin, thanks to the tiny shimmering particles in the formula. Thank God they aren’t detectable on the skin.
- the product doesn’t crease or accentuate fine lines;
- it’s long-wearing and I don’t have to touch-up throughout the day;
- it doesn’t dry out my skin! I can say that this is the main pro of this product because my under eye skin tends to be dry and sensitive;
- it can be used as a highlighter. I use it to lighten my Cupid’s bow and cheekbones a little.
- the coverage seems to be a con here. The thing is that this concealer won’t camouflage dark circles or visible skin woes. But some minor issues like reddening or blood vessels will be covered well. I also take it as my staple product for highlighting my under eye area.
- and naturally I take the price as a disadvantage.
In all other respects it’s a great product for everyday makeup!
I can recommend you pay your attention to it!