I bought this palette as a Christmas present for myself, and the only thing I regret about this is that I hadn’t bought it earlier, as it was much cheaper then.
I ordered this palette online. Unfortunately, I didn’t save the carton box the palette was in, but I'll show you what the packaging looks like after a month of using. Of course, the rubberized package is pleasant to touch, but there is one obvious drawback: everything sticks to it - bits of shadows, powder, blush, etc., so, you may see the fingerprints of the owner The huge plus is that inside there’s an excellent quality mirror.
There are 16 colors of eyeshadows for any occasion, both for daytime and for evening make-up. The eyeshadows are very soft, well pigmented, but dusty a bit, when applied to a brush. But the color CREAM is bad pigmented, on the eyelid it is almost invisible (unless you use a white eyeshadow primer, for example by NYX). The color TAUPE can also be used to fill in the eyebrows. The NUDE and CHAMPAGNE colors are very similar, the difference on the eyelid is almost invisible.
Together with the palette there was a primer. I have no complaints against it, as it holds the eyeshadows perfectly well (I can’t apply any eyeshadows without a primer at all, because I have hooded eyes and any product creases in less than half an hour. There are no such problems with this primer).
And now, the photos of make-up:
1. WHITE + CREAM - on the inner corner, LT. PINK - on the entire eyelid, TAUPE + MAUVE were applied in the crease and on the outer corners.
2. GOLD - as the main color on the entire eyelid, LT. BRONZE - on the inner corner, GARNET - in the crease, DEEP PURPLE - on the inner corner.
3. CHAMPAGNE -on the inner corner, PEWTER - on the entire eyelid, SABLE - in the crease, BLACK - on the outer corner.
4. NUDE - on the entire eyelid, TAUPE - in the crease, ESPRESSO - on the outer corner.
5. NUDE - on the inner corner, MAUVE in the crease, DEEP PURPLE - on the outer corner, SLATE - on the entire eyelid.
It's an excellent eyeshadow palette, I definitely recommend it!