Oh, these commercials… while I was thinking about buying a HG Loreal So Couture mascara, I was interrupted by another trend - the Miss Manga mascara,
I’m really fond of all these new products as most other girls are. Manga is not my cup of tea, but once I thought why not make my lashes voluminous. I just wanted something bright and intense for the evening too.
So, let’s talk about the mascara itself.
L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.
Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. Removes easily with soap and water.
AQUA / WATER / EAU• PARAFFIN• POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE• ACRYLATES COPOLYMER• CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE• COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA• ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER• STEARETH-2• CETYL ALCOHOL• PHENOXYETHANOL• HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE• ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM• ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER• SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE• CAPRYLYL GLYCOL• HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL• HYDROGENATED PALM OIL• PROPYLENE GLYCOL• DISODIUM EDTA• PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE• SODIUM HYALURONATE• 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL• PANTHENOL• SILICA• SOLUBLE COLLAGEN• SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE• ATELOCOLLAGEN [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES CI 75470 / CARMINE MICA ]
creamy texture of average thickness.
Neutral, common scent.
About my lashes:
I’m okay with my length, the lashes are of an average thickness, although there are less of them at the moment... but it can be put right. Moreover, my lashes are not curly, unfortunately…
Result. Pros and cons:
To tell you the truth, I’m really confused… I wanted to give 3 stars to this mascara, as it took great pain applying it. At one point, I even decided to use another brush, my favorite Oriflame The ONE mascara! But in the end it was so nice to hear compliments to my lashes. Beauty requires sacrifice, that’s why I give 4 stars to Miss Manga mascara. But I warn those who love common brushes that one can reject such a product, because the brush is extremely flexible.
So, let’s begin with the result and pros/cons after all.
- Gives volume due to collagen in the ingredients! It would be better if if it didn’t clump the lashes together, but I’ll tell you later about it. One coat is enough to get the desired effect. This mascara is a perfect choice for evening makeup.
- Design. All of us look at the packaging first. I’m no exception, so I became interested in this mascara because of the bright design.
- Lengthens your lashes. I like it! It’s a dream for any girl.
But that’s all, I promise you. Now I’m going to list the cons.
- My lashes stick together. Is it a new trend? I should admit that the manufacturer mentioned this. However, the girl in the ad was too much manga actually. It’s alright for photo shoots, but it is not for everyday makeup.
- Clumps. I have to comb through them and that is time-consuming.
- It flakes, that’s why I should always be careful! These flakes bother me. Besides, they always get into my eyes!
- It removes badly. I got used to mascaras which are easy to remove with water and cleansing gel or lotion, but this one is different. I washed it off with water and gel and saw a panda in the mirror! Then I took the cotton pad and lotion and tried to remove it, but it only smudged...I ran out of patience and took wet wipes. And here it still is! I couldn’t remove this mascara from the first try, although girls claim that it’s easy to do.
- My eyes are tired of this mascara. They looked red by the end of the day.
- Bendy brush. I don’t like it! It’s not comfortable, so I think it’s just a marketing ploy, sorry. It takes 7 minutes to apply mascara with such a brush.
Conclusion: This mascara will do for evening makeup and photo shoots, but it won’t for everyday makeup.
The lashes are not curly, but voluminous after that. You should also get a good makeup remover or you’ll be Miss Panda too
Alliance Perfect foundation
Color Riche lipstick
Miss Manga mascara