This will be one of those ‘I love Make Up for Ever so much’ reviews.
Today I’ll be talking about their creamy eye shadows
Formula: I totally love this thick easy-to-apply formula, which gives a lightweight coating.
It dries quickly yet gives enough time to blend it out.
By the way, the blendability is quite good, but you have to do it quickly, otherwise the eyeshadows will dry.
The durability is, I’d say, phenomenal. It’s a really long-lasting product. Any eyeshadow comes off my oily eyelids, except this one. I think if I don’t remove it, it will stay put for at least 3 days. I won’t experiment, though.
It’s an amazingly beautiful warm peach. No visible glitter particles.
It’s so light reflecting!
L - 22
I got this shade in a box with few other samples. I don’t use it solo, but this shade is great as base for other colors.
How to wear:
1. Apply the light shade onto the whole immobile lid and in the corner of the eye. Add mascara, eyeliner and a brown eyeshadow in the crease.
2. Follow the instructions given in the first paragraph, but darken the outer corner of the eye with creamy or dry eyeshadows.
3. These eyeshadows can also be used as a base for dry eyeshadows. It makes the latter appear more saturated.
4. These eyeshadows are great as a base for pigments, because they’re sticky until they dry.
5. Dark shades can also be used as eyeliner.
How to apply:
I prefer to apply these creamy eyeshadows with a flat synthetic brush, and blend them out with the round one.
It’s pretty inconvenient to apply them with fingers, but it’s possible.
Not the most convenient package. It’s pretty hard to squeeze the eyeshadow out of the tube in the end. But the packaging protects the eyeshadows from drying out, that’s a plus.
Now a little comparison with NYX Eyeshadows.
The creamy eyeshadows from MUFE are thicker and give an intense color without any shimmer particles.
There are shimmer particles in the NYX eyeshadows, but the blendability is also better.
But the NYX eyeshadows wear off after 20 minutes. That’s why I use them with these.
Totally recommended, especially for makeup artists.