We live in a world where it’s almost impossible to imagine a makeup game without a highlighter nowadays. And it doesn’t even matter what highlighter you use - nude or a very bright one - the most important point is that highlighters have become firm fixtures of makeup bags even of the most indecisive girls today.
As for me, I’m a makeup junkie and I always want to try out something new.
So, this is how I got this product by NARS.
But I can assure you that this product really surprised me. And now it’s a firm fixture in my makeup bag and it’s my little helper.
I’m absolutely delighted with the aesthetic of the design. It’s simple, sleek and pleasant to the touch. The stick always looks stylish and it doesn’t collect stains which is very good and practical. I was pleasantly surprised when I used it for the first time. But still, it doesn’t mean that I fell for it immediately.
Inside the package you’ll find a rather wide twisting stick which is a highlighter. It works fine and I twist it up only when I need it.
The top cap sits on perfectly well and I can do it even in the morning when I’m still sleepy. The stick doesn’t come in contact with the top cap at all. It’s so pleasant guys, when in the morning there’s nothing to annoy me. The consistency of the product is currently my favorite part of the stick in general.
But it hasn’t been like that from the beginning.
At first its consistency seemed to be too weird for me, as I usually prefer softer, creamier and runnier consistencies. But here, the stick was very thick, almost like a pencil though it managed to give soft lines at the same time. So, what happened next?
And later I just started to use it more often. At first it was rather difficult for us to meet in the evenings as the product was pretty finicky. But I still tried to get used to it, to tame it and finally I managed to find a way to use it. And then, I quickly understood that I’ve fallen in love with it.
And yes, our love was so strong that from those days, we are always together. Maybe only at the weekends we go apart, as I don’t wear makeup on the weekends at all when I want to give some rest to my skin.
So, this is my story of love with the NARS the Multiple. It has a happy ending, hasn’t it?
So, here’s a list of advantages which I really love this product for:
- Even though the product offers a rather thick consistency, it still gives very soft and subtle lines on my face
- The product is very easy to blend out with absolutely any makeup tool
- It gives a beautiful glow
- I like the way it applies over mineral powders (at first I was afraid that it’d clog my pores, but in reality it never does)
- I really love the undertone of the stick. I was a little bit worried that it would look cool-toned over my skin, but now I can say that it applies and looks stunning.
- I can also apply the product with a brush over my cheekbones, under the brow bones, on the Cupid’s bow, etc. The only gripe is that I can’t apply it over my eyelids as the product is too heavy for this area.
- The stick is super travel-friendly. Nothing leaks, breaks or stains. I don’t even have to be worried that it'll pop open in my purse, plus the product doesn’t weigh a lot. Isn’t that a dream?
- The shimmer is super small. There won’t ever be any shimmer bits on your nose, or anywhere.
- A little goes a long way. In comparison with all the other products that I’ve got, it’s difficult to imagine how long it’ll go. It’s immortal as Duncan MacLeod.
I really appreciate that the product doesn’t contradict with my skin peeling by Filorga Sleep and Peel.
It applies well over the Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation.
the product doesn’t turn matte and looks super glowy, even if I powder it with my mineral powder by Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish.
This is one of the best makeup products for me and I highly recommend it for those who are still doubting whether to buy it or not.