The Shiseido brand runs a professional line of cosmetics for makeup artists.
Now there is a tendency of having a line of makeup cosmetics for professionals and make-up artists.
The Estee Lauder runs three brands of the professional makeup - Bobbi Brown, Smashbox and MAC.
While L’Oreal runs only one - Urban Decay.
This brand can’t be called absolutely professional-like as it’s adapted to use in everyday life.
I have a lot of makeup products by NARS. Some of them are my real must-haves and I use them really often.
I have my favorite foundation by NARS which is called All Day Luminous. I also adore the NARS Blush, as much as the NARS Sheer Lipstick. I can’t help but mentioning here the NARS Eyeshadows and of course their Illuminator face primers.
The product promises
The Multiple’s unique creamy formula and sheer color blends effortlessly to create shimmering accents; contours or dynamic highlights on all skintones. The mistake-proof cream-to-powder color is quick and easy to apply wherever you want a touch of natural, shimmering color. Perfect for eyes, lips, cheeks, or body, the Multiple comes in an array of shades, from mauve to bronze. This formula is enriched with powerful antioxidants, including vitamin E and acai oil.
Packaging of the NARS The Multiple
Some info about the color, weight and manufacturer
The texture of the NARS The Multiple in the color «G-Spot»
The pigmentation of the NARS The Multiple in the color «G-Spot»
The «G-Spot» color description
It’s a beautiful pinkish plum color with teeny tiny golden shimmer bits. It’s very well packed with the pigment.
My impressions of use
1. The product looks like a concealer stick, which is very convenient to use. You can always apply it over your skin right from the packaging. Or you can also use a brush, of course. The stick is fine to make contour lines.
2. The product has very pleasant, creamy and silky to the touch textures which applies evenly over my skin and blends out perfectly well.
3. The product is multi-purpose and it can either be used as a creamy eyeshadow, cream color base or as a blusher and highlighter.
You can also find a use for this stick if you want to get a contour product or makeup primer from this product. I also like using it as a lip tint or a lipstick. Here, only your fantasy is your limit.
4. The product doesn’t dry out my lips and it also offers a good wear time over my skin and lips.
5. The stick doesn't clog my pores and doesn’t settle into them.
6. I can really see that it soothes and moisturizes my skin.
How to use the NARS The Multiple product
1. Use it as a face primer.
Apply some product in dots over your face and then apply your foundation with a dual-fiber brush. I use mine by H&M CC Cream Brush.
After that you can apply your favorite BB cream.
2. Use it as a cream blush or a contour stick.
Apply it as usual, over your foundation and then blend it out with your fingers. The result will look really natural then.
3. Use it as an eyeshadow.
I apply this product over my eyeshadow primer and then it’ll show a beautiful wear time. You can also apply a powder eyeshadow over it or pack the pigment, if needed.
4. Use it as a lip tint or a lipstick.
You can apply this multi-use product with your fingers for a very beautiful wash of color effect on your lips.
Or you can use a lip brush for better and opaque coverage.
Made in the USA
Thanks for reading my post! Have a good shopping day!