I rarely put on makeup. I’m not really talented at it. I apply my foundation as best as I can and can’t do contouring, etc. But I’m a quick learner, I’m not afraid of failure, and I try hard.
I noticed Rimmel eyeliner in my makeup bag. I hadn’t used it yet because I didn’t know how to apply eyeliner. But a holiday was coming and I wanted to look better than perfect
Volume - 2.4 g
type - gel eyeliner with professional brush
- Intense black color
- Staying power: 5 hours (I have oily skin, by the way)
- Doesn’t smear in hot weather
- Applies evenly. Although there are peculiarities about it, see “cons”.
- I don’t like the brush. I use my own angle brush № 10 (yep, it’s for eyebrows)
- It dries out before the expiration date. It was getting harder and harder to draw lines with it.
- Too waterproof. I tried to wash it with micellar water and cleansing gel, but still it took some time before it would come off.
As an amateur who doesn’t know chalk from cheese when it comes to eyeliner, I’m really pleased with the results. It applies easily and the color is deep black. What else does one need to feel happy? Step by step I managed to to draw even and equal lines which is great. Now I can easily draw any line. It’s such a pleasure for an amateur Results
: I’m glad I bought this eyeliner and it helped me master cat-eye makeup
The quality and price will impress everyone.