Hello people! Today I want to bring you my review of the Too Faced Love Flush blush in the shade Love Hangover.
For quite a long time I was longing to purchase it because of the cute packaging. And recently, I was lucky enough to receive it as a present and now, I’m here with my review of it.
So, let’s get it started.
1) Smooth application, which is so rare for many blushes.
2) Staying power- Even though they promise us a 16-hour staying power of the product, it doesn’t live up to this. However, it’s noteworthy that this is the most long-wearing blusher which I’ve ever tried. It surely stays put for about 5 hours on my skin.
3) Handy compact, which is easy to open and close. I doubt that it would be easy to break the powder inside.
4) The pigmentation is rather intense so be careful with it so as not to apply too much.
5) There’s an included mirror, which makes the product so travel-friendly, especially when I want to touch-up on the go (this is essential for me).
6) Dope design, that is so eye-catching! It’s so unusual and cute at the same time! I always want to reach it.
7)Vegan and cruelty-free.
There’s no chasing aroma. Only if I put it right in front of my nose and sniff, I can make out a subtle gouache painting smell.
1) High price. I doubt that I would ever purchase it for myself if I hadn’t been presented with it.
2) The promised 16-hour staying power isn’t true to life. Actually, the product’s staying power depends on many factors: physical action, foundation type, application method, etc.
Even though the price is high, I’m still ready to assess this product with 5 stars, so I’m really delighted with the quality. I’ll keep on using it in the future because this blush is currently the best in my stash.
I hope that you found my review informative. Stay tuned