I decided to give this interesting product by E.L.F. a shot. Let’s look at it point by point:
1) the product is actually a stick which is very convenient to use. The package is made of a black and stylish looking plastic.
2) It gently exfoliates my lips skin thanks to the great amount of sugar bits in it.
3) The product gives good moisture to my lips as there are a lot of oils in the ingredients (shea, avocado, grape, jojoba). After exfoliation, I don’t have to apply any lip balms or chapsticks.
4) They promised us the mint flavour of the product. I didn’t get it to the fullest. You know I expected some kinda toothpaste taste, but in reality there wasn’t anything of that kind from this product and I was very upset.
5) Right after the first use the product broke down from the tube basement. Maybe I was pressing it too tightly, I don’t know. Yet still, it’ll be fair to take off one star for this inconvenience.
6) The price is affordable. I bought it for $3.
In general I can recommend this product for all those who love beautiful taken care of lips and of course if you wear liquid matte lipsticks. Repurchase? Yes!