I bought this facial mask from Freeman after I’d successfully tried out their mask with black sugar and charcoal. Like all Freeman products, this one has a very eye-catching packaging plus it’s quite inexpensive.
So what we have:
A very convenient 150 ml. tube. The lid closes tightly which means that you can safely carry this tube around without having to scrape the blue stuff off your bag afterwards.
About the product
- This calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil.
- Clarifies and purges clogged pores.
- Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin.
- Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture.
- Lavender and Bergamot promote relaxing aromatherapy.
The facial mask has a clay consistency, a bit too thick yet easy to apply. The scent is pretty pleasant. Apply it on clean skin for 15 minutes and go haunt your family members.
Like all clay facial masks, this one cannot be easily washed off. As a result, we get clean skin, and all tiny blemishes disappear. The face looks better instantly.
I use the mask to get a fresh relaxed look before special occasions.
I can highly recommend the facial mask to everyone. I take a star off, though, because I don’t like artificial dyes in my skin care routine.
Thanks for reading my review:)