Sephora is on trend now and I constantly come across various reviews about this brand. So, I’ve decided to keep up with the beauty world and picked up this product.
Today it’s about the Sephora Extra-Gentle Bi-Phase Makeup Remover For Eyes & Lips.
1. The first thing I liked about it is that it is good not only for removing makeup from the eyes, but also from the lips. The thing is that I usually wear long-wearing matte lipsticks, so I’d really like to keep my lips in good condition.
2. Secondly, I got attracted by the presence of cottonseed in the ingredients. I love it in makeup, so it was one of the key factors to purchase the stuff.
3. The outer appearance and the color of the bottle are also eye-catching.
4. The bottle comes with a handy pump, so the product doesn’t spill and picks up easily with a cotton pad.
5. It’s noteworthy that the bottle contains 125 ml of the product, which is very good for such an affordable price.
6. The product expires in 12 months after unpacking.
7. When blending two phases together, this makeup remover turns into an even, thick and pink foaming mixture.
By the way, one of the reasons I love two-phase makeup removers is that I can shake it like a bartender
8. This stuff has almost no fragrance about it, so it is good with picky girls like me
9. On the plus side, it’s available in many stores and online shops.
10. Now let’s move onto the part of my review, where I test the Sephora Extra-Gentle Bi-Phase Makeup Remover For Eyes & Lips...
LET’S GET IT STARTED
10.1. Here I applied various textures to my hand: dry eyeshadow, creamy eyeshadow, eyeliner in two colors, concealer, eyebrow pencil and eyebrow powder.
10.2. After that I saturated the cotton pad with this product sufficiently.
10.3. And wiped my hand slightly with it. As a result, my pad looked the following way:
10.4. After the first try, there was some visible residue left.
10.5. It was not good, so I saturated the pad one more time and removed the makeup again. As a result, it took off all makeup residue.
10.6. After the second go, my hand looked perfectly clean.
11. My verdict:
12. I will probably recommend it to my friends as a good and workable makeup remover, but I doubt that I’ll ever repurchase it. It seems to be alright, but I’m not hooked
Feel free to ask me any questions about this product