I’m rather new in the world of the Korean cosmetics. I like my BB cream, mineral concealer and cleansing oil very much. This face foam, however, was a disappointment.
It took me a long time to choose it. After many reviews, I opted for this face foam from Skinfood. I thought it would suit my problem skin with blackheads.
Expectation vs reality
- I wanted a deep yet delicate cleansing. My skin is oily, but I was afraid to overdry it. Dunno...maybe there are people who like such a deep effect...but in my opinion, this face foam feels like a piece of a cheap soap that leaves a kind of film on my skin! It can’t be washed off even with water.
- It’s too drying. A moisturizer comes to my aid, but I still hate this tight feeling on my face.
- I cannot see any mattifying effect. My skin is matte right after using this foam, but it doesn’t last long.
- It does whiten my skin, but only due to the film. I don’t like such whitening, thanks!
- My pimples don’t get worse...but they don’t improve either:(
Bottom line: it was a total disappointment. It feels and smells like a cheap soap.
I’ve been using this for 3 weeks, and unfortunately, still haven’t run out of this foam.
I should have bought a few samples first, to avoid such a disappointment.
I can only give this 3 stars because of the ingredients and natural extracts among them.