Last autumn and winter I faced the problem of my skin feeling dry and tightened. I presume that it happened due to poorly chosen care products. So I needed the product that would give me a proper cleansing, yet gentle and soft. And with these intentions I opted for my go-to brand Clarins.
What it is:
A gentle foaming cleanser—with comforting cottonseed extract—to remove makeup, excess oils, and grime.
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
This creamy cleanser water-activates into a silky foam that gently removes impurities and excess oils. The nourishing formula gently cleanses while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance, as it helps neutralize the drying effects of hard water—leaving skin soft, radiant, and refined.
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Behenate, Ozokerite, Parfum/Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Maltodextrin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Lactobacillus, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bh, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Ci7789/Titanium Dioxide.
My skin is normal, but tends to be oily. It’s dehydrated because of bad treating. It isn’t sensitive or allergy-prone.
This creamy product is aimed at cleansing our skin from impurities and I assure you that it does this job brilliantly.
1.Texture. The name of the product speaks for itself - “Gentle Foaming Cleanser”. The only thing I want to say here is that the product doesn’t foam well if I rub it between my palms, so I use my bubble foaming net.
2. Fragrance. It’s light and unobtrusive. It feels as though there are some sour notes in it.
3. The product goes a very long way. A pea-sized amount is more than enough for my face. As I keep using some other facial cleansers, this product will last for more than a year for me.
4. It removes impurities very well. The cleanser is able to remove everything, even my BB cream, which is long-lasting and full coverage. But still I think it’s better to remove make-up with make-up removers or micellar water.
5. It almost doesn’t dry out my skin. I said “almost” because if I don’t apply my moisturizing cream after the face wash within 10 minutes, it’ll give me a tad of tightening feelings.
A friend of mine has dry skin and this product didn’t suit her.
Usually I use this cleanser with my Clarisonic gadget in the evening after removing my make-up with micellar water. It’s the best option for me.
Clarisonic turns a small amount of product into a small cloud of rich foam providing me with a proper cleansing. My skin looks and feels soft, evened out, gentle and glowing with health.
I’m 100% happy with Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed and I give it 5 stars.
Be always beautiful and happy!