I don’t really like such liquid lipsticks. First of all, they dry my lips out. Second of all, they tend to crack and fall off throughout the day (at least, the cheapest ones). This lipstick, however, has become my fave. Shall I tell you why?
Its pros are:
- A thick and handy sponge applicator which I use to contour my lips precisely.
- Easy application without patchy spots, even in a few coats.
- It doesn’t dry quickly, so I have time to correct any flaws.
- Feels nice on the lips, doesn’t crack or fall off like dry plaster.
- The lasting power is good, the lipstick can be removed with something oily.
I’m in love with the shade #3! It’s so unusual and sophisticated: a dusty rose with grey lilac undertones. It looks different in different lighting. The lipstick contains tiny metallic shimmer particles. These are only visible in the sun. In the shade, the lipstick is matte.
Here are some swatches. Can you see the shimmer?
Now a minus. There is the only one:
- The lipstick dries my lips out. Not crucially, but still. I can forgive that, though, considering the price and the beautiful shade.
But I have to take one star off because of this.