There are many beauty bloggers who have shown that highlighter as their favorite. I didn’t quite need it, actually, but after watching those videos, I decided to buy one. And I’m absolutely happy about it.
- The packaging is a stick, which twists and the product comes out. I really like this idea as it’s very comfortable to use the product. It’s made of good quality plastic.
- The color - silver-pink, doesn’t contain any big or small parts of shimmer, only very delicate glow.
- Coverage - it’s very light. The lovers of delicate glow will praise it, it’s very difficult, by the way, to apply too much. If you want, you can blend it to almost invisible glow on the face. It doesn’t look patchy or leave spots while blending.
- Application. The product has a gel texture and applies easily out of the stick, and blends with a finger. It applies in a thin layer, can be layered, if you want, and doesn’t roll up.
- Lasting power. It’s quite long lasting for such gel texture. On the oily skin it stays about 4-5 hours. If I use blotting paper, of course, it fades.
It was difficult for me to show up in the street with the highlighter applied. The first day I applied it, in a thin layer as usual and took a photo and continued doing my business. In the evening, when I was looking at the photo I noticed that the highlighter was barely seen. So I couldn’t make a good “before and after”
Well, the next day I applied the product in a thicker layer, but still the glowing effects wasn’t much seen in the photo. It’s really delicate
In the photo with total look (in different lights) the glowing effect is more or less visible, I think.
There’s everything in this product to recommend it. There are no shimmering parts, it beautifully highlights my skin, and it’s also applies and blends easily. I can’t say that it’s very cheap, but at the same time, it’s quite affordable. I think, it’s worth spending money on, as the product will last for a very long time.