Recently I received two nail polishes by Essie. They are of very unusual colors. Dark-green, but it doesn’t look like swamp on my nails. It’s very sophisticated and delicate. Now I’m absolutely sure that Essie nail polishes are gorgeous and are high quality products.
I was very much impressed by its brush. It’s just wonderful and wide!!! It has a very interesting cut - the brush is a bit flat, soft and thick. It takes out as much of the product as you need!!! And with one touch it polishes the whole nail. No nail polish can be compared with Essie in the way it applies the product.
I took a picture of the manicure straight after the appliance. And as you can see I didn’t have to correct it, wipe the excesses from the cuticle, etc. I’m raving about it. I want to buy all of them!
I checked online and they have such a wide range of colors, in general just classical creamy, but there are so many shades!
As for the general features:
- The brush! I’ve already praised it above. Does anyone know where to buy a hundred of Essie brushes to put them in all my nail polishes?:)
- Applies perfectly and evenly without any bubbles
- It doesn’t dry very quickly, and I still have to use a quick dry to give it much more gloss
- No strong scent
- Unique and sometimes even funny names of the polishes:) They bring me into high spirits!
- I don’t quite like the bottle, it’s too simple, too strange and not at all sophisticated. I don’t feel anything about the bottle. It seems as though Essie decided to put all their effort into the product itself: its quality, texture, brush and present that all in a “napkin”:) Due to the awesome quality of the nail polish, the simplicity of the bottle is nothing! After all, the main thing is quality, right ??? We usually have the opposite - in a luxurious wrapper they wrap some kind of trash ... Very rarely, the quality outside and inside - is the same
- I didn’t find any other disadvantages about that product:)
- It’s almost perfect!
Three legendary nude colors by Essie:
NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE —
My ideal grey color "Cocktail Bling"
Crazy purple "Sexy Divide"
Burgundy - "A list"
Blood vinous, it’s almost black in some lights
Beetroot "Bahama mama"
Chocolate "Lady Godiva"
A new collection by Essie, with silver tiny shimmer
Minty "Naughty nautical"
Blue "Bikini so teeny"
Pink "Madison Ave-Hue"
Coral "Sunday funday"