Today I’ll be sharing my thoughts of the NYX Stripped Off Cleansing Balm.
I’ll enlighten the themes of:
1. What is the STRIPPED OFF CLEANSING BALM like.
2. List of ingredients.
3. How to use the STRIPPED OFF CLEANSING BALM. And how well the product can cope with makeup removal.
4. What skin type this product will flatter the most.
1. The STRIPPED OFF CLEANSING BALM is packed in a plastic shiny jar with a thick in consistency balm inside. The balm itself is white in color, buttery and melts once it contacts the skin. When it melts, it becomes transparent and slightly reminds me of a coconut oil that is also known for melting if comes in contact with skin.
2. List of ingredients:
Formulated with green tea extract, grape seed oil and Vitamin E.
3. The balm is aimed at makeup removal. To do that you need to scoop out a small amount of the product then heat up between your fingers and after that massage into the face. Then rinse the residue off or use a toning lotion.
At the end of the day, it always feels good to strip it off! Available in seven unique formulas, each one of our new Stripped Off Cleansers feature a refreshing scent and amazing feel. Stripped Off Cleansing Balm is a freshly scented cleanser that melts onto the skin.
The balm successfully removes all my cosmetic products like water resistant mascara, matte liquid lipsticks, long-lasting foundations etc.
To remove my makeup I follow the most convenient for me technique: at first I remove my eye makeup with a cotton ball soaked in micellar water. I do that not to drag all the eye products like eyeshadow and mascara all over the face. Then I take the balm and cleanse my face with it.
4. Product promises that the Balm suits every skin type.
From me I want to say that my skin is dry. The balm is just an ideal product for my makeup removal. When I use it my skin isn’t stretched as I don’t have to rub it a lot. There are no feelings of tightness or dryness either.
In my opinion the balm will be good also for normal and oily skin types, though I admit that oily skin might not like the balm’s texture.
I assess the NYX STRIPPED OFF CLEANSING BALM with 5 stars and genuinely recommend trying it out.