The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes in the color Charming
My first matte lipstick and it’s so great! I don’t think that I can ever find any better than this one. It's just the one that I need, I mean characteristics and the color. I don’t even want to use any other lipstick! It suits well for the day, as well as for evening wear.
Let’s start with the packaging. This is how it looks:
1.On my hand, in the upper photo - I just applied it, and on the lower one - the lipstick has already dried.
2. With no lipstick:
3. I applied the product with the applicator. Here you can see the play of color in different lights:
4. Here I outlined the contour with the brush:
Advantages of the product:
- interesting color, depending on the light it varies from marsala to a nude color
- convenient applicator
- pleasant scent of chocolate and mint. I can feel it for minutes after applied
- it doesn’t get dried too fast, which means that I have some time to correct any mistakes
- it isn’t totally matte, I’d say it’s a satin texture
- the texture isn’t liquid, but at the same time it’s not too thick, it’s creamy
- the lasting power! it’s very long-lasting, 6-7 hours (if you don’t eat fatty food)
- comfortable in wearing. I almost don’t feel it on my lips
- it doesn’t dry my lips
- big size - 7.4 ml
There’s only one disadvantage - the price! It’s pricey, but it’s worth its money! I’m absolutely serious, you won’t even want to let it out of your hands! I really recommend buying it!
Thanks for the attention!