There isn’t a beautyholic who doesn’t know Jeffree Star! As for me, I’m a huge fan of him and I really dream of buying all the products that he releases. I’ve already had a couple of shades from the Velour Liquid Lipsticks collection, so now it’s high time to try out the Ammunition line for me. Moreover, at that time they were having sales. What a bargain!
I decided to roll the dice and opted for the daring blue-lilac shade, which is called Granddaddy Purp.
So, let’s list the advantages shortly:
1) The design is out of this world! Seriously, this little bullet in the Jeffree Star style looks gorgeous. Moreover, the materials are also of amazing quality.
2) The smell of the lippie is nice and it really reminds me of lemonade.
3) The formula is super pleasant for my lips. It never dries them out or tightens.
4) It doesn’t bleed, so I can wear it even without a lip pencil.
5) The color looks chic. The pigmentation is also on fleek. One swipe already gives a good color payoff.
1) It isn’t long-wearing. It’s just a regular creamy lipstick. Make sure to touch-up after a snack.
2) I find it pricey, unless it’s discounted.
But, for the color it has, I’m ready to forgive it all the drawbacks. You’ll definitely grab all the attention with this lipstick on!